Hi, Le jeudi 12 mai 2022 à 18:00 +0200, zimoun a écrit : > The Guix project is part of the GNU project; for the good, the bad or > the ugly.  What it implies is documented, for instance: > > < > https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-system-distribution-guidelines.en.html > > > These rules are for GNU/Linux distros in general, they are not specific to the GNU project, e.g. they are also followed by Trisquel, Parabola and Hyperbola. I only use and recommend distros that follow these rules because with other distros, it is frequent to receive "solutions" by using non-free software, while the people proposing the "solutions" don't even mention it is non-free software because they don't care. Some may say it is censorship, for me it is commitment not to mislead people. For wifi, since linux-libre has support for wifi USB dongle using ath9, I guess it should work fine with Guix SD (but I haven't tried actually). David.