Hi Ekaitz Not that I am in any position to answer the question, but could you share a little bit more context? Did the error occur when you were compiling gcc-4.7 or do programs compiled with this compiler have this issue? What path led you to gcc-4.7? Can you share your compilation settings? etc.. Kind regards, Reza On 3/29/22 16:15, Ekaitz Zarraga wrote: > Hi, > > I'm digging on old compiler versions for bootstrapping purposes and I realized that gcc 4.7 and 4.8 packages don't compile on x64. > > We have been able to reproduce the failure of gcc 4.7 but we didn't test the 4.8 error that far. > > In gcc-4.7 the error is the following: > > ./md-unwind-support.h:60:47: error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type > > I guess there's something missing there but I'm out of ideas to dig on this further. > > Anyone? >