Hullo Julien, (Sorry for replying at a random point in the thread — it's the only part I have in this mailbox.) On 04/11/16 23:58, Hartmut Goebel wrote: > Am 04.11.2016 um 23:12 schrieb Julien Lepiller: >> I'd like to get these patches accepted first, but I'm already >> working on adding more configuration lines. > > [...] > > In nginx AFAIK you can define many options on the server level, on > the vhost level and per location. I've written quite a few nginx.confs over the years (too many — a Guixy front-end would be great!) and have never encountered the term ‘vhost’. Of course, that proves nothing. However, a web search for ‘vhost site:nginx.org’ returns the following as a first result[0]: Note: “VirtualHost” is an Apache term. NGINX does not have Virtual hosts, it has “Server Blocks” that use the server_name and listen directives to bind to tcp sockets. I don't use Apache, so that explains that. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: https://www.nginx.com/resources/wiki/start/topics/examples/server_blocks/