all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* What does it mean when patch disappears from qa.guix.gnu.org patches list?
@ 2024-05-27  4:32 Nigko Yerden
From: Nigko Yerden @ 2024-05-27  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix!

Recently the patch https://issues.guix.gnu.org/70341 has completely
disappeared from https://qa.guix.gnu.org/patches? list of patches
under consideration. I would like to know what does it mean? The patch
was considered inappropriate and rejected? Or some kind of error
in patch processing occurred?

Regards,
Nigko

* Re: What does it mean when patch disappears from qa.guix.gnu.org patches list?
@ 2024-05-28 14:12 ` Steve George
From: Steve George @ 2024-05-28 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nigko Yerden; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi,

Generally it means:

1. Issue has been applied - check issues.guix.gnu.org and generally the committer will have left a note saying when it was committed and closing the issue.

2. If not, then it could be a failure of the QA system. Sometimes QA has to be reset and so issues are skipped over. To check if it's been processed go the URL:

    https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/NNNN

    https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/70341

I get an error about wrong-type-arg - I don't know what that means but clearly something has gone wrong.

The last traffic on it was someone talking about a typo, you could reroll the patch (fix the typo) and try resubmitting it to the queue.

Thanks,

Steve / Futurile