This patch series adds (gnu packages gnome-xyz) for GNOME themes[1] and extensions[2]. I've initialized it with some packages that I personally use. Another potential candidate for inclusion into this file would for instance be the Matcha GTK theme (bug#38095). I'm not 100% sure on the licenses. In some places, I only found LICENSE files without a comment specifying "or later" elsewhere -- perhaps I've overlooked some. For now, I'm using the stricter versions (sans "+"). [1] https://www.gnome-look.org/ [2] https://extensions.gnome.org/