On 20-08-2022 20:06, Onch Oncheuh wrote: > Hello guix hackers > > I've tried some hours to setup a minimal repository which reproduces > the problem here, and have included the logs : > https://github.com/Jean-4k/bug-sbcl-guix > Looks like a locale issue.  (guix build graft) and (guix grafts) do not set the locale anywhere, which probably caused the C locale to be used, whose character encoding ASCII only assigns a meaning to bytes < 128. I expect adding (setlocale LC_ALL "anything.ISO-8859-2") to the beginning of the procedure 'graft' to solve the issue, as proposed at in a different context. Greetings, Maxime.