On Mon, Sep 16, 2024 at 02:38:16AM +0000, John Kehayias via Guix-patches via wrote: > Hello Guix, > > The mesa-updates branch I think is just almost ready for merging. Besides some other fixes and updates, the main series is tracked at . There is an update to add NVK support to mesa for x86_64-linux which I need to review and push (and rebase to get more fixes from master). > > Coverage looks good for x86_64 and i686 on QA, with powerpc64le as well on Berlin. I worry that aarch64 and others may have stalled out on Bordeaux. Perhaps Efraim can chime in there. > > With an update for NVK for x86_64, that will take maybe a day to catch up again in builds but tends to be pretty quick. I'm not aware of other blockers. > I built out to gtk+@3 and gtk on aarch64 without any problems, and I also built mesa on riscv64 and armhf without any problems. I haven't tested running any programs on those architectures. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted