Hello, I created a new service-type which (among other things) extends mcron-service-type to register few jobs. It seems to work, with one exception. When I deploy the configuration, the mcron jobs are not registered. They are not being executed and they are not visible in the output of `herd schedule mcron'. They do show up when I either reboot or manually execute `herd restart mcron'. Is there a way to make this happen automatically? Having to remember "right, the jobs were changed, I need to log onto the server and restart mcron" is bit annoying and I am sure I will forget sooner or later. Thank you and have a nice weekend, Tomas Volf -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.