On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 11:37:17AM +0300, MSavoritias wrote: > Hello, > So with that said I urge anybody who has been in contact with them in > an official Guix capacity to come forward, otherwise I can volunteer to > be that. Idk if we have a community outreach thing I need to be in also > for that. (we should if not) Without addressing the rest of the email, I'd like to point out that if the Guix project needs to interact with SWH (or Hugging Face) in an official capacity then the maintainers will either do it or take care of it. Thank you for your offer, we'll keep it in mind. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted