On 2024-05-02 11:55:28 +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Hi! Hi :) > Tomas Volf <~@wolfsden.cz> skribis: > > [..] > > I hadn’t seen this patch; having a ‘startx’ command is something that > has often been asked, so I’m glad you’re fixing it! > > The patch and the suggestions Fabio made look great to me. Perhaps a > useful addition would be to add a service so one can write nothing more > than: > > (service startx-command-service-type) > > to get a ‘startx’ command? (Not a blocker though.) That sounds useful and I have no issue adding it into the v2. Could I just ask you for a guidance regarding how to achieve that? Currently I just place the script into ~/bin (which I have in the $PATH). I assume the service will have to place the file... somewhere? on the $PATH to achieve the same. Is there already existing service I could use as an inspiration? Thanks, Tomas -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.