On 2024-04-08 23:06:00 -0500, Nathan Dehnel wrote: > I don't think you're supposed to edit /etc/guix/channels.scm directly, Is this documented anywhere? I used the code for over a year and it worked just fine. I cannot find any instruction to not touch it anywhere in the info manual. > I think it's generated by guix system reconfigure. > https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix/-/issues/33 > I have ~/.config/guix/channels.scm generated by putting > home-channels-service-type in my guix home config. -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.