Hello, On 2024-03-29 13:39:59 -0700, Felix Lechner via Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution. wrote: > > Is there a way we can blacklist known bad versions? > > Having said all that, I am not sure Guix is affected. > > On my systems, the 'detect.sh' script shows no referece to liblzma in > sshd. Everyone, please send additional reports. If nothing else, our xz is at 5.2.8. I think the question was if there is a way to blacklist specific known tarball to ensure no-one updates to it by accident. (I do not believe Guix would be vulnerable even when built from the malicious tarball, but that is a separate issue.) Have a nice day, Tomas -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.