Hello, On 2024-03-10 20:17:10 +0100, Samuel Schmidt wrote: > Hello, > > I am facing the same problem, but I have to use docker-compose. > I guess there are no plans to fix this atm? :/ Or did you find any help regarding this problem? I guess you can always try to update the docker-compose and send the patch. If it works, I sure it will be accepted eventually. Have a nice day, Tomas Volf -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.