On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 11:29:55AM +0100, Konrad Hinsen wrote: > Hi Saku, > > > Maybe someone else can give more general or Guix specific advice on > > finding out the cause of such problems, but I believe that in this case > > the fix would just be packaging GHC for aarch64-linux. It should[1] be > > possible but it will require some work. > > > > [1]: https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/platforms > > Thanks for the pointer! It looks indeed like GHC already support > aarch64, so it's just a matter of integrating that support into Guix. > I'll see if I can find someone motivated and competent to do that. I've been carrying around this diff for a while but I don't think I'm currently ready to finish it off. It adds aarch64 and armhf bootstrap binaries for GHC and gets started on the path to building ghc-8.6 with them. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted