On Sun, Jan 14, 2024 at 12:54:27PM +0000, David Elsing wrote: > Hello, > > Efraim Flashner writes: > > These patches make 'guix refresh' take into account the semver of the > > crate and only suggest upgrading to one which still matches the semver > > constraints and isn't yanked. Then I went and used the functions to > > factor out some of the other code. > > thanks for cleaning this up a bit! I tested your patches and only found > the (minor) issue that an exception is thrown instead of returning #f if > there is no non-yanked package available. The minimum element can also > be found without sorting, so I would suggest something like the > following changes: I still think I like sort better, but it definitely doesn't do as good a job of taking care of the #f case as your code does. I incorporated your changes and pushed them. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted