On 2024-01-10 12:00:05 +0200, Efraim Flashner wrote: > On Tue, Jan 09, 2024 at 02:45:30PM +0000, jgart wrote: > > Hi Guixers, > > > > Are the modules that are automatically pulled in to a guix.scm or manifest.scm documented? > > > > Those files are just scheme code but specifications->manifest is available in the global namespace, for example. > > > > What else is there by default? > > IIRC nothing is included by default. I think it is at least (guix profiles). When I try to work with the `manifest.scm' file in the REPL, I need to explicitly (use-modules) it, but I do not have to do it for `guix shell -m manifest.scm'. Not sure if there are others. Have a nice day, Tomas Volf -- There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.