On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 11:58:10PM +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > > Christopher Baines writes: > > > PackagingCon [1] is happening in Berlin on the 26th to the 28th of > > October […] > > Is anyone else planning to attend these events, or otherwise interested > > in meeting up in Germany around these dates? > > I don’t seem to have anything planned around the time of PackagingCon, > so should a little Guix meeting happen in Berlin I’d try to make time to > stop by for a while. I think I got everyone in the list. It looks like I won't be traveling with wife & kids this trip. PackageCon is Thursday & Friday in Berlin with a hackday on Saturday. Then Reproducible Builds is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in Hamburg. Saturday hackathon entrance fee is 5€ I think but it comes with the location and I assume outlets and internet and seems like a good idea to repurpose it for a meetup. Or we can meetup for food at some point. I don't have any ideas yet for Hamburg, except that I don't know if Chris has any plans on when he's heading over from Berlin and I haven't booked anything yet. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted