Thank you very much for your review and the third patch! I have 3 small additions to your work (see your adapted patch in the attachments): * I added a commit message (although I guess you'll edit that again anyways) * I extended your explanations on the `interface' option (when bind-dynamic​?` or​ bind-interfaces?​ is set...) * I filled in your TODO Please let me know (don't forget to cc me in your reply) if I can do anything else to merge this patch-set. Thanks again, for your time, patience and expertise gabriel