On Sun, Aug 13, 2023 at 01:41:10PM +0800, 宋文武 wrote: > Maxim Cournoyer writes: > > > Hi, > > > > I think this branch is ready to go. I've tested a Guix System using it > > on a x200 and it behaves correctly. > > Hello, we currently have 3 request for merging (rust-team, > elogind-updates, kde-updates) now, should we do the merge in order by: > > 1. merge master into rust-team (if needed), wait it build, merge > rust-team into master. > 2. merge master into elogind-updates, then wait it build on CI, merge > elogind-updates into master. > 3. merge master into kde-updates, then wait it build on CI, merge > kde-updates into master. > > Or merge both rust-team, elogind-updates and master into kde-updates, > and merge it once into master? Give changes in those 3 are isolated but > require rebuilding a lot, I think to merge them into master once can > save a little work for us and CI. For the rust-team branch we have ~7500 packages for x86_64 and aarch64 and almost 0 for the other architectures. IIRC there are no non- rust-* packages touched in this round of the rust-team branch. Based on my own previous testing I'm not expecting any breakages of packages based on the branch. I have no issue with merging the rust-team with one or more other branches in order to decrease the sheer number of CI builds. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted