Hello, Am Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 06:25:52PM +0000 schrieb Kaelyn: > I tried to update the package definition to be able to build from git but it became a much bigger rabbit hole than I have the energy for at the moment. I also tried to cherry-pick the commit from the merge request without luck. I just downloaded the commit, which is in uniform diff format and can serve as a patch to be applied to the tarball. The result is attached, but it does not work: The tests fail as before with the "file not found" messages. But thanks for digging through the wget issues! Andreas