Hi, ------- Original Message ------- On Saturday, November 5th, 2022 at 19:59, Luis Felipe wrote: > ------- Original Message ------- > On Saturday, November 5th, 2022 at 18:53, Christopher Baines mail@cbaines.net wrote: > > > What Danjela produced in terms of the search is probably fine as > > something to go with, maybe the additional thing that needs writing is > > pages for the individual packages that the search can link to (they can > > just be very simple initially). > > > But yeah, are you (or anyone else who's reading) up for hacking on this? > > Yeah, I'm willing to work on that. I'll start by adding support for handling requests for package detail pages. I have a working package browser now and will be styling it next. I'll link to a public repository later. However, I have some questions about the Data Service: 1. Is there any way to page through the data (e.g. https://dev.socrata.com/docs/paging.html#2.1)? 2. What would be an efficient way to get the total count of packages? (to be used as in https://guix.gnu.org/en/packages/) 3. Is there any way to get the "supported-systems" info of a package?