Hi Philip, > Since Cabal 2.2 conditional blocks support the `elif` construct [0], but our hackage importer does not currently support such expressions. This causes importing packages like `raaz` [1] to fail. attached patch series fixes the import for `raaz` by adding support for elif and other minor adjustments. There still is syntax we do not support, most importantly mixed indentation, which is already documented as xfail via a testcase. I’m adding a few more. Could you have a look please if these make sense? Cheers, Lars