Hi Maxim, > This is the result of a quest to update IPython (to fix a reported CVE) and > wanting to fix its Texinfo/PDF doc generation. The later ended up being a > rather deep rabbit hole, hence the following slurry of commits. The end > result is that we now have an up-to-date IPython and better support to build > Sphinx-based documentation, a working texlive-polyglossia package (at least > for XeLaTeX) and many new font tools that should allow us to build more fonts > from source. thank you very much for that update! I noticed python-qtconsole was broken by the upgrade, see attached patches for fixes. There are alot more failures on the CI, but it’s hard to tell whether they were caused by this update or not. Cheers, Lars