On Sun, Dec 19, 2021 at 08:30:18PM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote: > Based on the attached patches (rebased / adjusted for current master), > I'll proceed with testing the build of all Go packages on x86_64-linux. Well, Go builds are very fast. There are no new failures of packages using go-build-system with these patches, assuming I accurately collected all of them. So, I invite people to apply these patches and try *using* their favorite Go programs, and hopefully we can push these patches in the coming days.