On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 09:30:09PM -0800, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: > On 2021-11-11, phodina@protonmail.com wrote: > > Thanks for the amazing work on Pinebook Pro! > > > > Here are the patches rebased on linux-libre-5.10 on Guix master. > ... > > Should I also rebase the changes from there? > > I stopped working on the wip-pinebook-pro branch in May 2021: > > Pinebook Pro no longer WIP > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-05/msg00032.html > > All the features that seemed important were merged into guix's master > branch at that time, with only very small and minor patches to > linux-libre. I've since tested several other features, such as > NVMe. Some of the quirks seem to have gotten less bad over time, as > support has improved upstream. > > I'm not sure it's worth adding a large patchset to support a 5.10.x > linux-libre kernel at this point... What features are missing from the > default kernel? > > What guix master branch does lack is decent documentation for the > pinebook-pro; there is a system image configuration but I have not tried > it out so cannot speak to how well it works. > > > live well, > vagrant The pinebook pro boots from the SD card first if it's present, right? I have one sitting next to me, I can take some time and build an image and test it out. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted