On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 03:32:46PM -0700, John Soo wrote: > Hi Guix, > > I wanted to check out tealdeer and I didn't see it upstream. Here are my > patches for it, thanks! > > - John I fixed the 'install-completions phase so that they would install in the correct directories (as far as I knew) and with the correct names. I also had it not install the sources. Patches pushed! Thanks. -- Efraim Flashner רנשלפ םירפא GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted