Hi Xinglu: Thanks for taking the effort to look through everything! Regarding the multiple versions, when I'd tried building with the same versions of things already imported (e.g. hmac-0.11 and hmac-0.10) it didn't work. Same is true for rust-geo-types. I'll investigate if maybe it was caused by some oversight on my end and try to eleminate as many duplicates as possible. > Ideally, the patches should be in the reverse order, so that the > dependencies of ‘hyperfine’ gets added before ‘hyperfine’ itself gets > added. ACK. > A more general suggestion after reviewing the patches is to run ‘guix > lint’ after adding new packages, it will often catch a lot of the > common mistakes people make; don’t just rely on the importer to do > everything. Will do, I'd ran it for hyperfine itself and had an (in retrospect, a very silly) assumption that it would lint the dependencies too. Will update the patches based on your comments and send them in as soon as I have something working with the updated patch set. Thanks again! -- Domagoj