Hello ! Thanks a lot for all your feedback. It took me a little while but I think I've improved my first patch proposal. I had tried to indent the code automatically like mentioned in the video tutorial using etc/indent-code.el but obviously this had failed. Maybe I overwrote the changes with vim ? Anyway, I tried doing it again but there are many other badly indented blocks in the rest of the file so it is hard to do and retain only what is in my new package. So I've done it twice during the process, but it could still be a little weird. I changed the source to use the main «heavy» repos, and since it has a release tag but the actual commit corresponding to this tag is a little behind the current state (I checked the diff, it has changes to the vim files, not just the documentation) so I used the latest commit as target to be sure the most recent changes were included in the package even though I still call it by the name of the most recent tag. So here goes. Kind regards, Tissevert Le Sat, May 01, 2021 at 01:27:19AM +0200, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice a écrit : > Well that diff got börked to hell. Here it is again. > > Kind regards, > > T G-R >