Hey, This time I think the 2nd version of the patch has the right format. Actually it's kind of a 3rd version because there was still an indentation problem (tabs had creeped undected as far as my package's description) and a repetition in the text. And I have no idea why using etc/indent-code.el had broken the whole file last time, it's worked fine and has modified only my region this time. So, it was still useful practice for me : ) And I really hope it's good this time : ) Kind regards, Tissevert Le Tue, May 04, 2021 at 10:56:27PM +0200, Tissevert a écrit : > Hello ! > > Thanks a lot for all your feedback. > > It took me a little while but I think I've improved my first patch proposal. I > had tried to indent the code automatically like mentioned in the video tutorial > using etc/indent-code.el but obviously this had failed. Maybe I overwrote the > changes with vim ? Anyway, I tried doing it again but there are many other > badly indented blocks in the rest of the file so it is hard to do and retain > only what is in my new package. So I've done it twice during the process, but > it could still be a little weird. > > I changed the source to use the main «heavy» repos, and since it has a release > tag but the actual commit corresponding to this tag is a little behind the > current state (I checked the diff, it has changes to the vim files, not just > the documentation) so I used the latest commit as target to be sure the most > recent changes were included in the package even though I still call it by the > name of the most recent tag. > > So here goes. > > Kind regards, > > Tissevert > >