On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 02:42:07AM -0400, Leo Famulari wrote: > I checked wrong; le-certs needs to be updated. I'm testing the update > now... I couldn't figure out how to test an update of the Guix package, but here is my patch updating le-certs. `make update-guix-package` segfaults for me, sometime after it updates the source tree but before adding the source checkout to the store. I did `guix build guix --with-git-url=guix=$PWD`, which succeeded, but using --with-git-url changes the derivation, so I couldn't test this in a VM sans nss-certs.