Hello, We recently formalized our policy regarding what to do about inactive committers [0]. Basically, after 1 year without activity using commit access, one's commit access will be disabled. In coordination with the Guix maintainer collective, I put this policy into practice and removed such committers, yesterday and today. Specifically, this means: 1) removing the inactive committers from the Guix group on Savannah [1] 2) deauthorizing their code-signing keys [2] Sincerely, Leo Famulari [0] https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Commit-Access.html [1] On Savannah, commit access is synonymous with group membership https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/guix [2] https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/log/.guix-authorizations