Hi Chris, > I wonder if it would be possible to, instead, get the non-minified files > upstream, and minify them with ‘uglify-js’, as is done in ‘hpcguix-web’. > WDYT? you could also use the new node-build-system in combination with Jelle’s WIP node importer in the branch wip-node-importer. Use something like: guix environment guix --ad-hoc guile-semver ./pre-inst-env guix import npm-binary -r chart.js '^2.7' I’ve run the imports for Laminar and attached a file with packages. Usually there’s a dist/ directory in the output that contains minified JavaScript. Obviously that isn’t a full source build (yet). Cheers, Lars