On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 12:03:57PM -0500, Greg Hogan wrote: > Thank you for verifying this. Is there a way to select and locally build a > full (but small) set of package dependents? I have a script I use that uses fold-packages to find the packages which directly have a specific package as an input. I'm trying to get it to work with inputs, but for now I manually edit it to add the package and run it guile. I've attached it. > bpftrace, bcc, and libbpf only compile for me with libbpf 0.1.1 and bcc > 0.16.0. New patches below and attached. Thanks, it all looks good now. Patches pushed. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted