On Sun, Dec 25, 2022 at 05:50:19PM +0000, phodina wrote: > Hi, > > any progress on this issue? > > ---- > Petr I haven't been able to get the patch to apply when building for aarch64 so that's a problem. I tried adding it as an input and applying it as a phase but then the 'configure script chokes on the patch not being a tar archive. I saw that alacritty 0.11.0 adds fallback support for gles 2.0. I was able to build (using cargo, not packaged) and run that on my pinebook pro. Can you send another version of the patchset to upgrade to 0.11.0? With that everything should just be working nicely. -- Efraim Flashner אפרים פלשנר GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D 14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351 Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted