Hi, > Unless something has changed recently (possible, I haven't paid close attention), yes, it's possible to graft Python packages. that was my feeling too. Attached is a patch that only applies the CVE fix. I’m not comfortable bumping Pillow to 9.3 just like that. We should re-build packages, so they can run their test-suites. > Additionally, we can attempt a rapid rebuilding of pillow's dependents, perhaps along with a few other "ungrafting" changes. We are aiming to do the graft->ungraft cycles more quickly than previously. Do we have a branch for that already? Lars