Hi Marius, Sent with Proton Mail secure email. ------- Original Message ------- On Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 11:56 AM, Marius Bakke wrote: > > Is this issue somewhere described? I've lately used more tarballs to git download on other packages. > > Is the issue connected with any Gitlab/Forge or just the KDE and the release scripts? > > > We have this problem with all the forges. There have been many-a bug > report about it, and the linter also warns about it (apparently for > GitHub only, that could be improved). Thanks for the explanation. I'll keep that in mind. > > > > * dropped the !! commits > > > * Minor tweaks to synopses and descriptions > > > > My apologies as I noticed there were few packages with wrong license or missing description. > > > Oh, I did not license audit these packages as I assumed all the KDE > stuffs were using the same license. Can you submit patches to update > the licenses? I've tried to follow the licenses as submitted by the individual packages. I'm currently in process of double checking. I found out that the kinfocenter and systemsettings were not behaving correctly - no widgets were rendered due to missing QML modules. The attached patch solves this. I have some additional patches for kwin and plasma-workspace but they are not yet enough to launch KDE desktop. Also one "small" problem. As I switched to sway to test apps running under Wayland I noticed a pretty important issue. None of the programs launched were running under Wayland - they ran in XWayland. Is this known issue? Do we need to modify the qt-build-system or cmake-build-system? Or shall we add wrap phase for each package to add the correct path for qtwayland package in env variable QT_QPA_PLATFORM_PLUGIN_PATH? ``` $ echo $XDG_SESSION_TYPE wayland $ konsole qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin "wayland" in "" ``` ---- Petr