On Sun, Dec 06, 2020 at 12:58:46PM -0500, Leo Famulari wrote: > The plan is to start building it next Friday, December 11. The staging branch is building: https://data.guix-patches.cbaines.net/repository/2/branch/staging/latest-processed-revision/package-substitute-availability It's moving a little more slowly than I'd hoped — currently there are substitutes for 43% of packages on x86_64-linux, and less than that for the other architectures. The branch provides a working `guix system vm doc/os-config-bare-bones.texi`. I'll test lightweight-desktop.texi next. I'm asking for more testers :) If you are using Guix System, you can try: # guix pull --branch=staging && guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm ... and on other distros, something like this: # guix pull --branch=staging && systemctl restart guix-daemon && guix upgrade ... and reply with any problems. Thanks in advance!