Hi, Tim. On Tuesday, October 5th, 2021 at 4:31 AM, Tim Lee wrote: > What is GNU Guix's policy on package requests? > > I am able to package simple software (e.g. software with minimal > > dependencies that use the gnu-build-system), but some complicated > > software are too difficult for me. I know that something is too > > complicated when I look at how the package is built in Debian and NixOS. > > If the package requires lots of special build steps and lots of patches, > > I know that it is too difficult. > > Am I allowed to make package requests? If so, where should I post my > > request? There is a packages wish list on LibrePlanet wiki: https://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=Group:Guix/Wishlist