Dear maintainers,Highly appreciate your work on completely free(libre) distribution! I write this to submit an issue i came accross recently about the use of orca screen reader.Though a bug (at least to a normal user like me, it is a bug) might seem annoying to you and such fix on a single package is neither prior nor urgent to handle with, I wish such unhappiness won't spread to others who need a screen reader to function because of poor eyesight(like me) or blindness. Here is how I came accross it: First, I download the .qcow2 file from the main website and transferred it to .vdi with qemu-img on my windows pc. Then, I loaded the .vdi file in VirtualBox.It booted successfully into a clean xfce window manager. After that, I tried the icons and panels they functioned well.I opened the terminal emulator at the bottom of screen and typed in: >guix install gcc #it worked well and gcc command is ok after that >guix install icecat #it functioned as expected too >guix install emacs #fine as well >guix install orca #it smoothly 'installed' Finally, I typed: >orca #it returned a Traceback of file .../bin/.orca-real followed with