all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Request for assistance in three subjects: Iptables, LightDM and Whiskermenu.
@ 2024-09-16  9:18 DieRosedesNordens via
From: DieRosedesNordens via @ 2024-09-16  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

Most honorable recipients,

I extend my salutations to ye. Consummated the abtual greetings, I will address the tonic themes of this epistle. Firstly, how do I proceed to make the network entry and exit rules, configured in IPtables, persist after the computer is shut down, or how do I proceed to make the same rules come into effect at system initialization?

Secondly, I ask ye to provide instructions on how to substitute GDM with LightDM as the display manager.

Lastly, despite having installed Whiskermenu, I have encountered an issue where it is not visible as an available applet to be added to the panel, at least not in the designated area where panel items are selected to addition. Therefore, I ask ye to provide guidance on how to substitute the default XFCE menu with Whiskermenu.

Cordially,
Me.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.