all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Read only_Edit Icecat.desktop
@ 2023-06-05 18:12 segundomail--- via
From: segundomail--- via @ 2023-06-05 18:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help Guix

Hello,
I recently ran into a small problem that I would like some help if possible. I use Guix Package Manager on ubuntu and I have a small problem with the icon of the browsers, all the ones browser installed are redirected when opened to the icon of the icecat (palemoon, librewolf etc) in the dock (native in gnome and plank on kde). I checked and I believe the problem is in the icecat.desktop where the tag is StartupWMMClass=Navigator, and speculate that it should be StartupWMClass=icecat-default, I may be wrong, but before guix it didn't happen (I edited the others' StartupWMMClass to make sure). however I can't edit the icecat.desktop because it is read only, is there any way to edit the .desktop to check if this is what creates the problem or solution?
 Thanks for your attention;

Dionatan Felipe De Souza