Hello, Laura! Your posts are awesome, cause me too want to have better connection with gurus. There are lists I've subscribed to: Guix Help https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/ Guix Devel https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/ Bug Guix https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/ You may find Guix IRC channel from here https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/help/ I think Freenode is hard to use though tor, proxy. Here are very responsive people. I like it. Maillists are the secure and useful way for communications. Do you want something else? Feb 11, 2019, 2:29 PM by laura.lazzati.15@gmail.com: > Hi Guix! > > Another topic is about asking for help, that is very useful for people > even when reading the documentaiton. > > This should include this mailing-list (ie, how to fill the form, maybe > sth about the CoC?), and IRC channel. > > Discussion starts :) > > Regards! > Laura >