Hello,Guix Help! I have a trouble in understanding what the result of compiled config.scm looks like. Is it possible to compile and examine my config.scm to see, for example, what  `(display %desktop-services)` returns or my own %my-services returns after my modifications? I want be sure my changes are correct before I run system reconfiguration. I do not want to rebuild system when I only want to see if the use of 'remove' function on the %desktop-services is correct. I only want to examine the result as a plain text, displaying variables.