Great! Could you also regenerate the pot for that commit? Since we check it out with the website, the weblate repo simply copies it as is, and might miss translations. Alternatively, we could remove it from the website repo and rcly on the weblate process to generate it, as we do for the other domains. Le 3 mai 2021 10:07:12 GMT-04:00, Luis Felipe via Guix-patches via a écrit : >Hi, > >This patch adds the latest manual to the help page and a corresponding >entry to the Help menu. > > >--- >Luis Felipe López Acevedo >https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/