Hi Karl, Thanks for the patch, overall the implementation looks good to me! > On May 24, 2019, at 8:42 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > > would it be possible to augment ‘tests/crate.scm’ with tests for > recursive imports? That would be great. I second Ludo’s comment here, having some tests around this would be great! Also, have you had a chance to test this by importing a Rust application? I tried to import hexyl (which has a small dependency closure compared to other applications), but the final result had some missing crate input definitions (e.g. Maybe a crate depends on rust-foo, but rust-foo wasn't defined in the output either). Maybe I did something wrong, but it would be good to confirm! Also, don't worry about actually trying to build any imported packages as of yet, you might hit a cycle issue between proc-macro2 and quote. I've got a patch open[0] for fixing the cargo-build-system to handle this! --Ivan [0]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35318