Hi! When submitting the MR to libosinfo, there were concerns that the .xz extension would cause problems with other software, so we left it out. I think we should provide a .iso download directly, if we want gnome boxes to propose the guix system. Le 9 février 2021 08:58:35 GMT-05:00, Adriano Peluso a écrit : >Gnome Boxes is GUI app that manages virtual machines and OSs images to >run in them  > >It's a sort of Qemu for the rest of us. > >It offers a menu with images of OSs to download and run > >There are several versions of NixOs, among many others > >There's a recipe for Guix System by Julien Lepiller, it's here >https://gitlab.com/libosinfo/osinfo-db/-/blob/master/data/os/guix.gnu.org/guix-1.1.xml.in > >In their irc channel, the Boxes people infornmed me that they filter >out images that have no download url, as it seems to be the case with >this recipe > >In fact, as you can see, the download url is commented out (on line 15) > >Why is this ? > >Was there a specific problem with the download url ? > >It's be nice if I could pach this and have Guix System in the Gnome >Boxes menu > >Thanks