Hello Luis, thank you for letting me know about the badge. I'll put it in the readme once I have a permanent link to attach to it. Best, Sunshine > On Nov 4, 2022, at 11:49, Luis Felipe wrote: > >  > Hello Sunshine, > > ------- Original Message ------- >> On Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 at 15:50, Sunshine via "Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution." wrote: >> >> Hello, >> >> I'd like to link guix.gnu.org/packages/monolith-2.6.1/ from my project's README file (https://github.com/Y2Z/monolith), but due to the version string being part of the URL, I can't easily do that, would have to change the link for every new release. > > Right, the current paths are not that useful. > > >> Could you please let me know how to permanently link to a specific package on that website from somewhere else? If it's currently not possible, could you please mention this issue to someone who could potentially add this enhancement to the website, or point me in the right direction as who to talk to? > > > This is a known issue, see https://issues.guix.gnu.org/32261. > > I'd like to fix that myself, but haven't had the time to do it. But maybe I'll send a patch soon. > > By the way, Sunshine, there is a guix badge you can use in code forges to indicate the software is available in Guix: > > SVG: https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/media/badges/gnu-guix-packaged.svg > (https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/tree/badges) > > Cheers,