Guix, Follow gdb output on core dump when emacs crash returning error 6. Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)On Nov 23, 2017 6:52 PM, Daniel Pimentel wrote: > > Guixs, > > I updated my GuixSD and I'm use EXWM + Emacs like my desktop. So, in > version 25.3 of Emacs there's error when start it in X11 or console > (TTY). This error only appear in Emacs full installation but I did a > test using emacs-no-x and it work. Maybe there are a bug with GTK module > or other dependencies. Someone is there the same error? > > Thanks, > > -- > Daniel Pimentel (d4n1) >