It's probably because other importers are structured that way. I'd be in favor of changing that and using the condition system. Le 27 septembre 2022 13:33:56 GMT+02:00, Csepp a écrit : >The specific error is this: >Wrong number of values returned to continuation (expected 2) >It is caused by opam->guix-package silencing intermediate errors by >using and-let* (the poor person's Maybe monad) and returning #f when the >receiving side expects two return values. > >Initial reproducer: >guix import opam -r mirage > >Also happens with opam-monorepo. > >Cc-ing Julien whom might know why the code is structured this way? It's >not like the calling side can handle a falsy return and the error is not >detected early either, so the user doesn't even know what is causing it. >Can I just turn it all into errors? Or maybe we can use the condition >system? >