To be clear, translate guix, guix-packages and guix-manual using the TP. Guix-cookbook and guix-website will not be available, so you can translate them directly. Le 5 octobre 2020 08:38:32 GMT-04:00, "Miguel Ángel Arruga Vivas" a écrit : >Hi Julien, > >Julien Lepiller writes: >> I'll try sendinq them a tarball for 1.2. They won't accept new pot >> files, but maybe they'll update existing ones. > >Maybe I'm loosing something between all the mail received through this >list or on the IRC where I almost never connect to, but why wouldn't >translationproject.org accept a new release of guix, guix-packages and >guix-manual? AFAIU it's calling make dist and sending them the >tarball, >plus or minus the associated pot files, am I wrong? > >On my side I'm working on the translations too, so I hope I have them >ready for the release. I'll try the proofread to the whole manual too >if I have time enough. :-) > >Happy hacking! >Miguel